for BECKLEY WEST apartments
in BECKLEY, WEST Virginia
You'll find all of the information and forms you need to apply to be a resident of Beckley West right here in one place.
Certain criteria must be met before potential residents will have their applications approved. Here are some highlights:
- Must meet income eligibility requirements
- Must pass credit screening
- Prior rental history must be provided and will be verified
- Must have acceptable rental history
- Occupancy standards must be adhered to
- Must provide evidence of U.S. Citizenship or eligible immigration status
- Must pass criminal background screening
- Must provide valid social security card and birth certificate
- All applicants 18 and older must provide valid driver's license or photo ID
Please print out the application criteria
document and familiarize
yourself with all of the
Print out the application and fill it out completely. Each applicant must sign the form. Please include a copy of the following with your application:
- a photocopy of your valid drivers license
- a photocopy of your social security card and birth certificate
Credit Report Permission
Each adult who will live in the apartment home must sign this form to give us permission to check their credit history, landlord references, income and assets, and criminal history.
Please read our rental policy which covers occupancy limits, fair housing policies, and other important information.
All housing is available to persons without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, familial status, disability or age.